The Alaska Symphony of Seafood is an annual competition for new products made from Alaska seafood. The Symphony was created over 20 years ago by the Alaska Fisheries Development Foundation (AFDF) to encourage and promote the development of value-added products. In 2016, the Symphony is hosting numerous events (Seattle, Juneau, Anchorage and Boston), and offering awards in additional product categories: RETAIL, FOOD SERVICE, BEYOND THE PLATE, BEYOND THE EGG, & PEOPLE’S CHOICE.
The Symphony runs on the energy and impetus of its sponsors. The Symphony receives generous support from the seafood industry, but that is not the only source of sponsors. These successful events attract organizations, large and small, that support Alaska’s seafood industry and benefit by being associated with and promoted by the Symphony. The event showcases the work of the entire seafood supply chain, from harvester, processor, shipper, supplier, all the way to the retailer. Your support through a sponsorship will help continue this important event and create more value for all from Alaska seafood.
LEVELS OF SPONSORSHIP:
Benefactor – $10,000 and up
- Same benefits as the Maestro Level below, plus these additional benefits:
- Advertising banner & company description on AFDF’s Symphony web page with a year-round presence.
- Six complementary tickets to each of the Seattle, Juneau & Anchorage events.
- Company advertising banner displayed at each event in Seattle, Juneau, Anchorage and Boston.
Maestro — $5,000 – $9,999
- Same benefits as the Concertmaster Level below, plus these additional benefits:
- Five complementary tickets to each of the Seattle, Juneau & Anchorage events.
- Company logo appears in color in Symphony booth at the International Boston Seafood Show 2015.
- AFDF will send invitations to Gala Soiree in Anchorage on behalf of Maestro sponsor.
Concertmaster — $2,500 – $4,999
- Same benefits as the Soloist Level below, plus these additional benefits:
- Four complementary tickets to each of the Seattle, Juneau & Anchorage events.
- Sponsorship announced in public relations efforts for Symphony including press releases, press conferences, and events.
Soloist — $500 – $2,499
- Same benefits as the Aficionado Level below, plus these additional benefits:
- Two complementary tickets to each of the Seattle, Juneau & Anchorage events.
- Company name appears in local and national industry print advertising and Symphony promotional materials.
- Company logo appears on sponsor poster at all media and public happenings in Seattle, Juneau, Anchorage and Boston.
Aficionado – Up to $499
- Web site link and company logo on AFDF’s Symphony web page with a year-round presence.
- Two complimentary tickets to either the Seattle, Juneau, or Anchorage events.
MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU!
Personalize your sponsorship with cooperative consumer promotions, co-promotions with compatible products, or sponsored special events as other ways to participate in the Alaska Symphony of Seafood.